I screen shotted this from Facebook onto my iPhone! Mainly because of the caption ONLY FOUR DAYS TO GO! I’m hoping everyone’s as excited as me
Sarah Drew speaks the truth! I love her honesty :-)
I’m sorry for the late reply, I’ve been so busy lately.
The top one is definitely their last 30 second dance party together. It was just so then.
2. At the airport when Meredith just knows that Cristina’s leaving - That’s true friendship. That’s why I loved it.
3. Baseball. They were hilarious!
4. “You should get some sleep, you look like crap” “I look better then you”. Both episodes next to each other.
5. When Cristina told Meredith she was her contact person in the bar, The first time she says Meredith is her “Person”.6. In the bathroom complaining about Derek and Burke. Meredith on the floor, Cristina in the bath. “With his stupid boy penis”
7. That one time they went for a jog.
8. The bomb episode. “Burke told me last night that he loved me”“Besides he might blow up”
9. The look they share when Cristina says “You have Changed” and then “I’m going to huge you”.
10. Meredith cutting Cristina’s wedding dress and then hugging her as she sobbed, the episode that Burke leaves Cristina. I know I don’t like words, I like people just being there. I love how Meredith handled the whole situation.
Sorry I haven’t had time for gifs, I might do up a whole post to it sometime during the week :) xx
Derek Shepherd Appreciation Week | Day 4: Friendship.
"You will never, ever find another friend as good as me." (Mark Sloan, Season 9 Episode 1).
I love you and you love me, and none of the rest of it matters
Happy 39th birthday, Sara Ramirez!